Since you have landed here please do take the trouble to read my blog and do post a comment

This is My Cyber Home!!

Search This Blog

Sunday 9 May 2010

By birth or by choice?

Mother's day brought this message for me. Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. When you were born, I saw your face and knew I was in love. Before you were an hour old, I knew I would die for you. To this day, I will. With Mother's Day approaching, repost this if you have children you love more than life.

I ofcourse had my own retort for it!!
My reply: "before you were conceived I didnt know you, Before you were born, I didnt love you. when you were born I was not there. Before you were an hour old I didnt know soon I would be ready to die for you. Today I want to live for you. You were born in my heart and I love you more than my life"Not just on mother's day I Love you everyday and Hope you will love me always too".
For some of us both the messages are applicable and for some just the second one.
What difference does it make?
Those who find this post difficult to understand have not realised that the second child is the one which became a part of life not by birth but by choice.

2 comments:

  1. Akka,

    Touching. Mother is as you say the most beautiful word in the world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the way that you put it... "Born from My Heart"... Simply Beautiful and Honest! :)

    ReplyDelete